Sigh!

Why am I surprised. There was no mention of last night's power outage in the local rag we call the Snooze (proper name is Moscow-Pullman Daily News). I know they have a lousy record for covering local news, but you'd think that they'd at least mention an outage that took out at least half, if not more of the town for several hours. Even if they put a little paragraph on page three stating the outage was caused by suicidal attack squirrels taking out several transformers around town, that would at least make it look like they are covering the events.

Oh well, this is why I won't pay to buy a subscription, I just read the one the library gets daily. If I do get a paper, I'll probably get the Lewiston Trib, if they would deliver it to the front door (I dislike having to hike down to the mailboxes to get my morning paper. Evening is fine, morning hell no), they seem to have better coverage of the Moscow-Pullman area then the local rag.

Comments