http://jeanc38.bravemusings.com/entry/17151

Neighbor brought me a couple more green tomatos last night (the big garden frosted, so we aren' going to get much more out of it) along with some corn. So I sliced a couple and fried some up for me (hubby doesn't like them. Fine with me, I don't have to share LOL) and had them with the roast beef I cooked for dinner. I nuked up the last of the twice baked potatos for hubby's side dish. The leftover tomatos and some roast beef are my lunch today.

We have some kind of team building thingy tonight after work. I was going to bake brownies last night, but I was complete toast by the time I got dinner done and hubby suggested I just buy some, which sounded like a great idea to me. We hit the bank on the way in this morning and then stopped at WinCo where I picked up a 1/4 sheet of frosted brownies. Our boss is providing pizza and other staff in the department are bringing other food. I won't be getting home until after 9pm, I hope I can last thru the day.

ONE WEEK TO GO!!!! Serenity! Still not sure what theatre it is coming too, I'm still hoping for either Eastside near our house or possibly Village Cinema over in Pullman which is new, has stadium seating and movable arm rests so I can snuggle up with my sweetie and is the newest theatre in the area.

We'll be going down to Lewiston/Clarkston tomorrow to do a bit of shopping and get gas. Gas here did go down a bit, $2.909 for regular, but we expect it to go back up again soon. Almost have my bike back into condition, just need to finish tweaking the derailluers and finally get the headlight and I'm all set to go.

We've Mabon this weekend, hopefully the weather holds so we can do this all outside at the circle. Haven't decided yet what I'll take for potluck yet. Have to see what I can find when we go shopping.

A friend of ours ambushed hubby yesterday, she handed him the cutest little kitten when he was over at the YWCA working on their computers. Luckily the kitten isn't weaned yet, so hubby was able to resist a bit and not bring him home LOL Another friend is going to have first pick tho, so we may be saved. Okay, I want another furbaby, I love my KiKi and Nicky, but having only two kitties is feeling very un-natural. A new baby brother for Nicky would be good, esp over the winter when he isn't going to be able to go out much and play with his brothers next door. So we'll see :D

Comments