Friday at last!

For a 4 day week, it's been a long one. Feeling a bit better today, not so blah, tho needing serious chocolate :D

Weather outside is blustery. The 90% chance of rain tomorrow has been downgraded to 30%. Wish it would rain today, there is lots of dust in the air since the harvest is done and lots of farmers were plowing under their fields.

Didn't get the house to myself last night, hubby's client had a change in plans. So we stopped off at Wally World as there was a component hubby needed and couldn't find anywhere else in town. Since we were there I checked bike supplies. They didn't have any tires for my bike (I really didn't expect them to), but they had a nice selection of Bell bike helmets, so I picked one up. My old helmet is fine, just the foam pads are disinigrating and I can't find replacements. I'm still planning on taking my front wheel into the bike shop tomorrow and see what they can fit me with. I'll need new tubes too.

Stopped at the big garden on the way home, picked some nice crook necked squaqsh and a bunch of green tomatos and a couple ripe ones. Most of the ripe ones have black spots on them and were no good, so I pulled them off and tossed them to compost back into the garden. Hopefully the rest won't get the spots as there are still tons of green ones waiting to ripen.

Planning a Costco run this weekend. We'll gas up there as they should be lots cheaper then here. Stinker actually lowered their regular to $2.959 a gal, surprised the heck out of us.What will seriously surprise us is if it drops back down to below $2.50 a gal.

Comments