Feeling better

Fever broke sometime in the night, was down to 97.7F when I checked it this morning. Still feeling blah, but at least I'm not as achy as I was. Ended up in bed at 8pm last night, I'd had a 2 hour nap earlier in the day. Hooked the bedroom tv up to the Dish receiver and watched TV in there ad sitting on the couch was painful.

Went to Winco to pick up their fried chicken for dinner last night, that was the only thing that sounded good, even tho I had chicken defrosted. Nothing I had in the house sounded good to eat. Picked up some Shasta lemon lime with Splenda, it is great mixed half and half with orange juice.

Just talked with a lady over at payroll, they are still working out the details, but I will be hearing back from them later today about donating to the Red Cross hurricane relief fund via payroll deduction this afternoon.

The one station still has the highest gas at $3.10 a gal, I can't believe there are still people stopping and buying it when all the other stations are still just below $3 a gal around town.

Comments