Ticking along

The person taking the rocker came by and got it. Hubby says they thought it was the neatest chair ever. I'm glad it went to a good home. Now I get to hunt for a new one.

Ended up buying some fried chicken with sides from Winco, we had to stop and pick up a case of beer for the guys at the garage who worked on the Forester. They managed to do the maintanance stuff and saved us money at the same time. They'd thought it was going to need new gaskets and a water pump, but when they got in they said it was in a best shape they'd ever seen, so they just replaced the belts we needed. We believe in tipping our mechanics :D

Dinner tonight is the ranch flavored chicken I'd pulled out to defrost on Sunday night for last nights dinner LOL I dislike having the same type meat 2 nights in a row (3 if you count the niggets I did on Sunday), esp since I'd brought some leftover chicken for lunch (and had the rest of my sweet corn and shreeded chicken soup), but I don't want to leave it uncooked in the fridge for another night and day. I'll make some garlic fries to go with it.

Tesoro jacked their prices up yesterday, regular unleaded went from $2.699 on Sunday to $2.799 yesterday. We expect the rest of the stations to follow suit today. Good thing we don't use super premium, it went to $3.019 at the same time. Time to definately think about getting my bike back into running condition. Good thing we gassed up at Costco at $2.499 AND we have a 5 gal gas container full from the trip we took there 2 weeks ago.

Comments