Oh great!

NOT! Apparently the cops in the area are on the look out for a level III sex offender who skipped and according to a "reliable source" was heading for our town. With any luck they will catch the slime ball before he gets too much farther and molests anyone else.

Ended up making waffles to go with our dinenr last night, actually they were dessert. Lemon yogurt is really yummy on top of waffles. The chicken I added the dijon mustard and other seasonings to before freezing turned out really well and made getting dinner going much easier. I'm definately goig to do more like this. I'm thinking it would be good for pork too. Pulled out some steak for tonights dinner.

In a couple of weeks I'll be getting a bit of help with my garden. We have a friend whose son needed some computer help/repair and hubby worked out an agreement to trade help for labor, so the kid will be helping me expand out my garden some. This means I can finish getting the strip in the front yard done. I need to make it longer and wider and then there the spaces in back. I want to double or more the area where my lettuce is growing so I can plant lots of tomatos there. I also want to finish getting the area along the back fence cleared out so I can plant local plants and other wild flowers in hopes of attracking butterflies. My one neighbor wants to plant a butterfly garden, so I'll see about doing the same with part of my space.

I'm completely out of my loratidine (allergy meds. Generic Claratine) pills I got from Costco. We still haven't renewed our membership and if we don't do it soon, I may be hading some money to friends who are current there and have them pick some more up for me. We can get 2 bottles of 90 count for about $16, compared to the 30 count at Wally World for $8. I'm really feeling not being on the pills. I've been sneezing all morning and my sinuses alternate between stuffy and runny. Not pleasant. I hate allergies.

Comments