Monday, blech

Ended up taking an ambein at midnight, I just couldn't get to sleep to save my life. Was very groggy waking up this morning, even tho they say it isn't supposed to make you feel groggy in the morning. I only woke up 2-3 times during the night, slept solid between times.

Freecycled the rocker, with the cat condo and the TV stand we got thru the group, there was no room for the rocker. We'd planned to get rid of it anyways, before we got the other two things, we're going to look for a small chair for the living room, one that is easier to move around and clean under. Hopefully the person can pick it up this evening. Of course hubby suddenly had the idea we could move it to the porch to give him a solid chair out there. He thinks of this several hours after I posted to the list LOL. There was a chance it wouldn't be wanted (tho in this town with people in need to cheap or free furniture I figured it wouldn't take more then a day or two to find it a home) and we could have done that. But I'd rather get some heavy duty weatherproof chairs to keep out there instead.

Finished watching the race yesterday, watched Stargate. I LOVE James Spader. Did chicken nuggets and fries in the Fry Daddy, made a nice nibbly dinner to eat while watching the movie.

Much cooler today, possiblity of a bit of rain and then back to normal temps later in the week. Watching the coverage of Katrina this morning, now I remember why I decided never to move to that area. It will be a nice place to visit, I don't do hurricanes or tornados, so I'll stick to my little neck of the woods where we don't get that kind of severe weather (very often).

Comments