http://jeanc38.bravemusings.com/entry/15186

Six more days til my birthday and 3 days until my weeks vacation.

Smoky out today. The smoke from the School Fire south of Pomeroy rolled in yesterday. Things are covered with a fine white ash today. Weather Channel has radar screens and satellite pics of the fire. Luckily it's light enough I don't need my inhaler. Several years ago we had some serious fires all around the area and the smoke drifted in and I was using it A LOT!!!

Lammas Circle was nice. It was much cooler down by the pond then up by the house. The potato salad turned out well. I've some leftovers and hubby was thinking we can pan fry them. Going to give it a try tonight for dinner, will go well with steak. Sat around before and after circle and visited, it was very nice. Our Crone made a very yummy pesto bread, I've got to get the recipe. It was wheat free and totally yummy. Topped off with feta and YUMMM!!!!!!! She gets her feta from Costco, a little over $5 for a huge piece. When we finally get our membership renewed, that is going on the shopping list. I can break it down into smaller pieces and vacuum seal them for long term in the fridge storage.

Woke up the other night, right after falling asleep. I'd fallen asleep thinking how close my birthday was (8/14) and then my brain kicked in that I was 6 years from turning 50! My brain didn't do to well with that since it keeps insisting I'm only 21 or so :D My body doesn't believe I'm only 21 or so, in fact it informs me quite frequently I'm not 21 or so, usually if I do something silly like drink as much as I used to hehehehehehe. Getting old sucks

Comments