Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!!

I'm going back to the pool!! A while back, they eliminated the 5pm aqua fitness class because the powers that be felt that employee wellness wasn't as important as making money off the high school swim team and such, so they moved the class to 10:30 am, a very LOUSY time to be jumping in the pool. As I was getting ready to fill out my work schedule for the fall, I decided to take another look at the wellness program schedule and lo and behold, there was a listing for a 5:30pm Mondays and Wednesdays water aerobics class. YAY!!!! I quickly dropped the head of the program a note asking if this was for real and she replied yes. I printed out the forms I needed and today just sent them in to enroll hubby and I into the program again. I'm so happy!!!!!!! Now, if they would offer a tai chi class on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:30pm it would be even better.

Dinner last night worked well, I put the chicken on a bit after I got home. I pulled the dijon pork loin out last night to thaw and I'll give hubby a call about 4:30 today to get it started. All he has to do is dump it in the cooker, put it on the base and plug it in. I'll do rice to go with it.

Cut hubby's hair last night, he was looking shaggy and a veritable hippy LOL. So now he has a nice short buzz cut. We invested in a clipper kit and it is working out well (except the last time I did his hair, not sure what happened, but he had to go to the barbers to get it fixed :P )

We scored a 7' cat condo on freecycle. Hubby's signed up on it now as he can monitor the mail better from home. He's going to get a hold of our friend with the pickup and pick it up tomorrow. Not exactly sure what it looks like, but the previous owner kept a litter box in the base, so we are hoping it will fit in the hallway and we can hid the cat box.

We've decided we are going to replace the rocker in the living room, it is a very sturdy one, but it is a bit too big for what we want decor-wise (plus it covers the heating vent), so that will be going on freecycle, unless we can give it to one of our friends.

Comments