Someone hit me

Went out a while ago to work in my garden. A very dumb thing to do, I was feeling fine until I came in, then the minute I hit the front porch I tried to throw up, I stopped sweating and I didn't feel good at all. Grabbed some powerade we had in the fridge, grabbed the rolly chair and hid out in the office until I started sweating and I felt better. I'll go back out when it cools off and do the watering then. I did get the spinach seeded tho.

I was going to have salad with dinner, but the yellowjackets wouldn't leave the lettuce patch, so I'll have to wait until later to get some. Dinner is being done in stages. The chicken got done and I was too wiped to do a side dish. Didn't feel like twice baked potatos, so I'll figure something out later as we just had the chicken.

I did get the chicken processed. I got 5 meals out of it, the one we had tonight, then one lemon chicken, 1 asian flavored, 1 dijon mustard and 1 honey mustard. I'm going to wait until cools down some more before tackling the potatos and the banana bread/muffins. I may be up until 3 am, but it should be cool.

Today was people annoying the heck out of us day. Where we live the mailboxes are grouped up the road. Common courtesy is you pull up, grab your mail and then either head home or where ever you were headed. Not today, the bimbo living down on the corner pulls up right before we got there, so we stopped to wait, she hops out to get her mail and then SITS in her car to sort thru it. In the meantime we need to get to our mail box. She looks up and waves us to go around her (we were on our way into town). We keep pointing to her we need to get to the mail boxes and she FIANLLY backs up so we can get to them. Hubby commented that bimbo is so self-absorbed that she doesnt' care about anyone else.

Then later we were over at the Eastside mall and driving thru. Someone stopped in the middle of the lane to chat with some tough guy wanna be (covered in tattoos and wearing a wife beater tshirt). Tough guy waves at us to go around, we keep pointing that there was traffic and we can't. TG attempts to intimidate hubby, hubby finally honks the horn to make the other driver move. TG glares, hubby stares him down. TG slinks into the mall with his bimbo girlfriend probably thinking TG is a dork. I certainly hope so, that whole lane was no parking and no stopping (not that doesn't stop people from parking and running into drop of videos at the rental place). I really wish Moscow PD would park someone there to get idjits like that to pull into a parking space if they need to chat.

Comments