Lazy day so far

Slept in til 10:30am, got up, grabbed a cup of coffee and have been surfing since. I did get the bed made and some laundry in the wash. I went to get dressed and discovered I had NO clean cotton undies. I was down to sexy frillies, which are fine, but when the weather is already 85F outside (and 86F inside) I want comfy cotten undies.

Hubby is crunchng the budget to se if we can go down to Lewiston today to hit Costco. Looks like we might not be able to go. If not, we'll do some shopping locally and hope the next paycheck will let us go down.

If we go, we'll take Ms Ella so we can do a photo shoot on the way down. Still working on the photo shoot to get pics of her and her friends for the We Are Not Afraid site. I would like to get it somewhere that is identifiably Idaho. Have to give it some thought. We are thinking either the east entrance to the university or one of the welcome to Moscow signs.

Comments