I've said it before, I'll say it again

It should be mandatory by law that doctors put posters of Tom Selleck or some other sexy guy up on the ceilings of their exam rooms. If one is going to be flat on their back for "THAT" exam, one should have something to keep ones mind of of it. Luckily for me, my doc hates having that exam as much as I do, so she gets it over with as fast and as painless as possible.

So last night I made sure I had dinner done and eaten well before 8pm and then nothing but water afterwards as I was supposed to fast. Turns out I didn't need to, I've had enough blood drawn in the last 6 months that my blood sugar numbers and cholestrol numbers are fairly current. Doc says they are absolutely perfect and she doesn't want to check my cholesterol again until after I finally do something in regards to the thyroid. I will be dropping in there on the 21st to get my thyroid panels done and a white blood count to see what things are doing on the medication. This at least gives me time to finally decide to get nuked or have my throat cut. I'm still holding out for the surgery, am making inquiries to find out about sleep apnea and thyroid surgery. I still don't see what problems, if any there would be. But gotta research it as much as possible.

I brought a big mug of coffee, appropriately adulterated with my mocha mix. As soon as I got back to the car I inhaled half of it. I could have had black coffee this morning, but I can't drink it black. Tastes to icky. Gotta have a ton of chocolate in it to make it drinkable :D

Idiot child KiKi stayed out all night. Finally came waltzing home about 9am. We are leaving the back window open now for the kitties to go in and out, but we know she didn't come in at all last night. She usually takes over half the bed when she is in and hubby had his side of the bed all to himself all night.

Comments