I wonder

if Idaho accepts applications to be on a firing squad, I'll bring my own rifle and ammunition. News on the Groene case is horrifying. Court documents released the notes from the officer who interviewed Shasta about what happened. Her answers place Duncan at the scene of the murders and the kidnapping of her and her brother. He took the children and repeatedly molested them. They are still awaiting DNA evidence from the remains found in Montana. If they are Dylan's, Duncan will be up on 4 counts of murder along with the kidnapping counts. Right now he's sitting in jail on the kidnapping charges, no bail and a lot of people on the outside wanting to see his head on a pike. The police are being as methodical and as by the book as they can in the investigation, esp to see if there was anyone else involved (Shasta's statements say he was the only one she saw). They are doing evrything they can to make sure this slime doesn't walk for any reason.

This morning didn't start too well. Had trouble waking up and when I finally got to the kitchen, found that while I had set up the coffee maker last night and set the switch to auto, I'd forgotten to put the carafe back in. Coffee everywhere and an icky mess. After I got it cleaned up I made more coffee. Good thing I had the laundry ready to throw in the wash, otherwise I probably wouls have tossed the cold wash items in with the hot wash items :P

We put the air conditioner in the bedroom last evening to cool it off. Did a nice job, if we can swing it I hope we can get another one so we dont have to keep moving it from the office to the bedroom and back.

Too hot yesterday in the kitchen to do the beer brats, so we picked up tuna fish and did tuna salad sandwiches instead. Chopped up a little walla walla sweet to mix in along with salad dressing. Picked up a couple pounds of grapes, iced tea and voila! A nice dinner for a hot evening.

Comments