WHEEEE!!!!!

Word of warning, if you take medications be very, very careful and not double up the dose. I did that this morning when I took my beta blocker and I've been higher then a kite and feeling icky at the same time. Luckily my pulse rate didn't drop too low. I told my boss about it and said if she saw me on the floor to throw a blanket on me. She insisted she'd be calling 911 instead.

Best nights sleep I've had in quite a while Weather is nice today. Still haven't gotten the old ;) fridge out, hubby had other plans last night :D

Going to see if a friend is available tomorrow to help us haul off that fridge. I also need to get all the window inserts out into the shed for storage. We are going to uncover the back door so kitties have access thru the window so they can go in and out al they want. With luck it will also encourage Tuffy and Angel to come visit and maybe play with Nicky inside.

Hubby is going to see about getting a couple of small window air conditioners. One of his clients is a pawn shop and they have two for sale. If he can swing the deal, we'll put one in the office and one in the bedroom. The bedroom is on west end of the trailer and gets all the afternoon and evening sun. It gets stifling in there even with 2 fans going. Since he has his computer and a lot of electronic stuff in his office he can't afford it to get too hot (not to mention he doesn't deal with heat real well).

We picked up some vinyl floor tile squares. Hubby's destroyed most for the flooring in the office with his chair (cheap 70s crap, green, gold, white and a couple other colors I can't describe linoleum). Picked them up at the dollar store, so if it doesn't work we aren't out a lot of money. We'll lay them down this weekend. If anything it will give us practice when we get better quality ones for the kitchen and bathroom. I want to do the kitchen in black and white check ala 50s.

4 day weekend coming up. I have my usual Friday off and Monday is July 4th. Seriously bummed Moscow doesn't do fireworks anymore, people just couldn't bring themselves to donate enough money. Pullman has them, so we may drive over and watch them from the outskirts of town. Where they set them off is very difficult to get to in the evening, half the town there converges on the park early inthe day for festivities and parking is impossible the rest of the day.

Tomorrow the insurance rolls over from work. They added a $50 per person deductible for medical whihc is going to hurt. The formally announced a $100 deductible for meds and then they have a sliding scale depending on where your meds fall in their formulary. Luckily I'll be paying $40 less a month for hubbys insurance, but they raised mine, so it works out to $20 less. I'll be holding off my doctors appointment I hubby's been bugging me to get to check my white blood counts. I'll call and see if I can get in in a couple of weeks (preferably around the 21st) and just combine it with my annual physical. My endo wants bloodwork for my thyroid then also. That way I only have to shell out for one visit.

Comments