A couple of things

Cool day today, supposed to get some more rain and a possible thunderstorm. I'm
hoping for the thunderstorm, we haven't had a decent one in a while.

Today started off rocky, woke up 10 minutes til 7am and practically killed myself getting to the
shower. Luckily I had set the coffee maker last night and actually set it to autobrew. Good
thing I also had a cup this morning, I left my mug in the car. Hubby said it was very good
when he called (it should be good, I'd put in 3 heaping tsps of my mocha mix in it :D ). He called to remind me to make an appointment with my regular doc, I did, their computers are down.

Got the food transfered into the new to us fridge last night. I was ruthless and tossed
a few things, like the 6 bottles of salsa with a 1/3 cup left in each, the 3 bottles of
grape jelly with the 2 tablespoons in each and a number of items that
were trying to commit world domination. The old fridge is going out the door tonight, tho
it will sit on the porch until this weekend when we can haul it to the dump. We are going
to strip the shelves out of it and save those and then take the doors off.

I see SCOTUS has again stated the police have no obligation to protect people. Take out
a restraining order and the cops don't have to enforce it. They also ruled
that you no longer own your property, esp if some good buddy of a city official or
county commisioner wants to build strip mall and your house is right where they want
to put it. Chip, chipping away at the Constituion. Pretty soon we will all be serfs with no
rights.

Obligatory comments on celebrities:

Oprah is a big crybaby. She thinks she is SOOOOOOO privilaged that stores that have
closed should open up just for her so she can buy a gift. Get a clue Oprah, stores
shouldn't have to kowtow to you just because you can't plan ahead and buy the stupid
prezzies. I thought you had staff, I'm sure SOMEONE could have gone to the store with
your order. Jeeze!

Tom Cruise has completely lost all my respect. He can be a Scientoligist all he wants,
but he was completely out of line when he was on the Today Show.The reason Scientology
hates psychology and meds for various disorders is if people who they've snared into their
cult need that kind of help started going to psychologists and taking the meds they need,
they will see what a sham Scientology is. It was started by a mediocre science fiction writer
on a bet!!!!

And Tom...please grow up. The antics you are pulling when talking about your fiancee
remind me of an out of control 6 year old. Jumping up and down on couchs is for kids,
not grownups.

Comments