Can't think of a witty title, so this is it

Having a leak in one's air mattress doesn't make for a decent nights sleep. A small leak developed in it earlier this week, so we finally figured out where it was and patched it. Unfortunately it was in a spot that didn't take a patch well, there was a seam that didn't take the patch at all. So we were able to take it back to the store and exchanged it for a different brand. We thought about getting the same kind, but we were afraid it might have been part of a bad lot, so we picked out a different brand. The one we had had a very nice hand pump built in for topping up the mattress,so it was a bummer to not get another one. But I need my sleep, as does hubby and we didn't want to risk another blowout in the middle of the night. We had 2 of them, one was for guests, but we had to switch to that one when the 1st one sprung a very similar leak.

I tried sleeping in, but the mattress deflated on me, even tho we'd filled it up again about 7 this morning. I moved out to the couch and got a little more sleep acting as a kitty mattress LOL

It's been raining most of the day, my plants definately got a good watering. It was really coming down when we came out of TriState after returning the air mattresses . I'll tell you, when one is having a hot flash, that rain feels REALLY good hehehehehe It got sunny for a while this evening, tho I see some clouds coming in over the ridge south of us. May be a little more rain in store tonight.

Have to start saving up a little money. Local country radio announced that Dierks Bentley is going to playing over in Pullman at Beasley Stadium at WSU in September. I haven't been to a concert in quite a while and this one I'd love to go to. We usually don't hear about any until it is too late to buy tickets, but this time I have lots of warning and hopefully can get tickets when they go on sale in August.

Comments