AHHHHHH, Friday!

Slept in this morning, it really helped alot. Weather has been kind of iffy today, mostly sunny, tho I thought the clouds were going to drop rain a few times. They didn't.

Nicky turned himself into a furry pinball this morning, I think I was being used as a bumper on a couple occasions as I was lying in bed. Hubby says he was literally bouncing off things in the office. He really, really wants to go out. Just one more day inside and then he is a free kitty. His incisions are healing up nicely. We'll dose him with some tick stuff tonight and then he'll be all set for the great outdoors. KiKi got her dose last night. Mister isn't going to get any as I was reading the package and it said ailing or old kitties shoulnd't get it. We'll just check him when he comes in from his rare trips outside.

Stopped at Pizza Perfection last night and got their 2 for 1 take out special. Finally I got all the pepperoni with extra cheese pizza I could eat. Hubby got his usual gyro meat with ground beef and garlic sauce. Everyone in a while you just GOTTA have already baked take out pizza. I love my Papa Murphey's, but... MMMMMMMMM pizza feed. We also hit Safeway and got some Bud in those funky aluminum bottles. Cheap beer and pizza, gotta love it hehehehehe.

Did some shopping today. Had to hit Wally World, they have the cheapest blank VHS tapes and had to pick up a couple othr items we can't get elsewhere in town. Also hit Safeway again and picked up some london broils and 5 dozen eggs. The london broil was on sale with an additional 20% off if you put it in a special bag. So we got 3 and I'll cut them in half to make 6 meals.

I WILL get to the community garden and get those peas planted this weekend. I'm thinking maybe early tomorrow while I still have some energy. I ws going to go this evening, but even the little bit of tooling around today took a lot out of me.

I've more irises blooming, I'll have to get out and get some more pics and get them posted soon.

Comments