Nice long weekend

Today is the start of my summer of 3 day weekends, at least until until July. Not sure if I'll keep on the weekends, just might and then also see about a week off at some point.

I think I'm finally feeling better. Temp is down towards normal again and I've pretty much stopped coughing. Had to take Tuesday off to get some rest, slept most of the day. My appetite is still shot, but I'm finally getting some food down.

I've been following the story out of Coeur d'Alene closely. CDA is only 90 miles north of where I live and something like this is too shocking for words. We've had our share of murders in North Idaho, but something like this is just so, Goddess I don't know how to put it, it just is unbeleivable. To brutally murder 3 people like that and then take the kids. I keep wanting to cry, I hope they find the kids safe and get them back to their father.

Comments