Monday morning catchup

Had a good visit with my mom and aunt (my aunt came in on Sat). Mom and I drove up to Spokane and had lunch at the Davenport and then wandered around the hotel for a bit to kill time before my aunt's plane got in.

Sunday my aunt bought all the fixin's for grilled steak and portabello mushrooms. She rarely gets to have anything cooked on a BBQ, so she looks forward to visiting me as I love to fire up the grill. I am going to insist we finally get a gas grill, the charcol got obstenent and refused to light. I finally had to resort to lighter fluid (I usually use the coffee can and paper method for getting it to light. Usually works but yesterday it was refusing to do so), which I dislike using. Everything turned out fine once the coals got going.

I've been up and down sick all weekend. I'm coughing and having some problems getting my breath. I spiked a temp of 102.9 last night, it was down considerably this morning. I haven't been coughing as much today, but I'm still a bit breathless. I've 7 more days of antibiotics to go.

Nicky cat stayed out all evening. Almost got his brother Angel to come in the house this morning, he put his head in the door, but ran away. We are going to look at gettign some Frontline for the cats. Hubby pulled a tick off of Nicky that was burrowed way down in his fur.

Started my 8am-5pm hours today, so I made it in about 8:30am LOL. I miss my extra hour of sleep in the morning, but having the extra hour in the afternoon to play in my garden is nice. I didn't get to my garden this weekend as it was too wet and I was flat on my back on the couch when I was visiting with mom and aunt.

Comments