Still among the living

I must admit, seeing ones temp hit 103.4F is most interesting. Luckily it started dropping shortly thereafter and this morning I was back down to 98.8F. I'm still feeling ick, but musch less ick then yesterday.

Hubby had called my doc yesterday morning. Luckily she didn't say go to the emergency room or quick care, but did call in perscriptions for an anti-nausea med and beta-blockers to get my pulse rate down. She hadn't gotten my lab results yet, so hopefully she have them tomorrow.

The beta blockers are doing their job, my pulse is dropping down towards normal and that is helping me feel so much better.

Not sure if I will go to work tomorrow, I think another day resting might be a good idea. I've ben taking it easy today, but am a bit dizzy and blech, the dizzies most likely a side affect of the beta blocker.

Comments