Is it Friday yet?

Had a heck of a time waking up this morning, then again waking up goddess knows how many times last night becasue of hot flashes and not being able to get comfortable makes it hard to get a good nights sleep. If I don't start feeling better soon I think I will see about getting blood drawn for my thyroid levels. I've got a sneaking suspision I've slipped back into hyperland and I ain't a happy camper. Resting pulse rates of 114+ beats per minute are not fun.

The ham turned out pretty good, tho the flavor of the Dr Pepper didn't come thru this time. It did give the ham a nice sweet taste. So this gives me lots of ham to make dinners and lunches this week. Will probably do cold ham with some sort of noodle stuff in a box tonight.

Did get some more housecleaning done, finally. Washed my clothes that needed to go thru a cold wash, mostly my pants I wear for work. Got the big pile of stuff in the corner of the bedroom reduced quite a lot and reduced the pile of dishes in the kitchen considerably.

We've a friend coming over today (hopefully he is there now) to see if he can figure out where the leak is coming from and how to fix it. I've a couple boxes of candle making stuff under the kitchen table and I am afraid to look at them as they are right next to the wall where the water is running along. Luckily today is dry so far, so if he has to go on the roof it should be safe enough.

The race yesterday was very exciting there at the end. I started crying when Tony Stewart's car caught fire. Thank the Goddess he got out okay. That was too scary for words! I was serious bummed Jeff Gordon didin't do well. The one week I don't catch the race he wins. Next race I watch he comes in about 15th :(

Comments