Another day resting

Feeling better, but I'm still home resting. Apparently there is a nasty bug rolling thru town, my supervisors brother got it on Sat, so I problably got it to. And being hyper didn't help matters much. I've manage to avoid getting sick all year, but I guess not this time :(

We did get our next door neighbor to mow our lawn yesterday. Paid him $10. We had another friend come by and he worked up on the roof to try and get the leak over the door sealed. The foam that was sprayed up there between the porch and the roof had degraded and letting water in. He'll come back later and finish the rest of the interface between the porch and the roof, but at least he got the immportant part fixed. We'll pay him later for his time.

I really hate being sick, esp on a super nice day like today. I've got the windows open and the fresh air coming in is nice. I love the smell of fresh mowed grass and the sound of the birds in the trees.

Comments