TGIF!

Okay that probably should be TGIT, but since I have a 4 day weekend, it's Friday for me :D When I get home tonight we'll get things together and partially pack the car. We plan to be on the road by 6am so we can get to Eugene in plenty of time (we are definately going to try and avoid Portland rush hour).

Hubby got a locking gas cap for the subaru. Our gas milage had gone to hell and then suddenly got better. Our neighbors have reported their gas milage has gotten worse and when we mentioned it to another neighbor, he said his gas milage has gotten bad also. So we think someone is siphoning off gas out here. This is not surprising as gas has risen to $2.19 yesterday.

The wind the last few days loosened one of the skirting panels, so when I got home last night I went out and tacked it down, along with a couple panels on the other side of hte trailer. I also noticed that the rhubarb I transplanted is coming on strong, along with some rhubarb that apparently escaped the move. I thought I'd gotten all of it from the one spot, but there must have been a sliver left. When I come back form the trip I will see about digging that up and move it. I have plans for that space and rhubarb isn't in those plans LOL

Sitting here this morning watching the morning shows, drinking coffee, laundry in the wash, and trying to figure out what I'm taking for lunch today. I should probably start getting ready for work :P

Comments