Kewl beans!!!!!!

Bravenet has lowered the cost of a lot of their services and one of them is the journal service. Hubby has finally resigned himself to having a wife who likes to blog and had mentioned a couple weeks ago that once we got caught up on a few things we could upgrade me from the free service to the pro service. At that time it was almost $70 for the year. Well, the other day the wonderful folk at Bravenet announced that they were lowering prices, so now a year is $19.95.

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!!!!!!!

So some time in the next week I'm going to upgrade (just waiting for a clients check to get here so I KNOW it won't impact the weekly budget at this time hehehehehe, tho hubby was willing to break out the credit card last night. I can wait (barely LOL)). This means the ad banner at the top goes away and I get to have 150 links instead of 25 and more entries onto my tag board. I very much doubt I would utilize the privacy options you get with the pro version, I like having all sorts of folk be able to read and comment :)

Not much going on today, very, very quiet here at work so I can get a few things caught up. Weather outside is getting frightful, we are under a wind warning. They are predicting wind gusts up to 50-60 mph and since we haven't had any significant rain in goddess knows how long, the fields that don't have anything growing in the are very, very dry. Which means we can expect some killer dust rolling thru. ICK!!! Just what I need, lots of dust to avoid breathing. I do have my inhaler just in case and packed some filter masks if I have to go out in the blowing dust for very long (and to offer co-workers who parked aways from the building if it is bad).

Comments