Brrrrr

Cold and windy morning. I don't think I'll be getting any garden work done today.

Yahoo definately has a lot of people pissed off about the changes. I really wish they would quite troying to fix what ain't broken. Then again, they really don't give a damn about the people who actually use the system, if they did they would communicate with us. The people who came over from Egroups ended up getting dropped by Yahoo, which was a pity as they were the ones who were actually helping list owners during the merging of groups and clubs. Now they are working for Google on creating Google groups. I am giving serious consideration to moving my groups from Yahoo to Google, but at the moment Google groups are still beta and don't have the features we need. I think however I will keep trying to see if I can move allt he messages in my archives over so in case Yahoo tries to "fix" something again, my archives will be safe from them. Once Google gets the feaures I need, then I will formally move my groups over.

Speaking of Google, they have a new service, Google Video. Let's you search recent TV shows. Very cool.

I'll be putting the ham in the oven today. I'll season it with Old Bay and use some Dr Pepper on it to help give it a bit of a sweet glaze. Have to pop out to the store and pick up more bread, coffee, salad dressing and distilled water for my CPAP . Ham and cheese sandwiches for dinner tonight.

Comments