SIGH!!

Driving into work this morning hubby says "There's a fireman on top of the firehouse". I start to say "He's probably cleaning up or something" when I look up and realize it is a statue of a firefighter on the corner of the building. Neither of us have noticed it before. Hubby said it looked like it had been there a while. So I ask the folk in ILL when I came in, they never noticed it. Checked with a co-worker who lives downtown. He'd never noticed it. My boss said "Oh yes!" I ask how long has it been there, she said at least 22 years. That was how long ago her daughter had looked up and said "Look Mommy!!". She says it is a weathervane

I've only lived in Moscow since 1979

Hubby is going to get me on the list for the concealed carry course a friend of ours runs occasionally. I did have a course about 6 years ago, but I would feel much more comfortable have more current info and a current certificate. Some things have changed law-wise since then and taking a re-fresher course is a good idea. Idaho requires an NRA approved course to be taken bofore they will issue a concealed carry permit.

Now I just have to figure out a holster. They are all pretty much designed for men, so this is going to be a challenge, I may be writing an article to flog to the women's shooting magazines on how to carry as a fat chick :D

Comments