Poor Nicky kitten

He's been playing over in the equipment barn and he came home yesterday with his formerly white fur colored gray and him smelling of oil. So he got to have a bath today, the first time he's ever had one.

He did fairly well, managed get get most of the way thru before he started crying pathetically. Managed to get most of the ick off of him and rinsed off. Wrapped him up in towels and toweled him off before letting him loose. I imagined he'd go hide under something, the rest of the cats usually did. Nope, he sat at my feet and licked himself dry. While I was toweling him off he was purring. Now he's sitting on the end of the psychiatrists couch looking like a happy meatloaf, so I guess he isn't too terribly mad at mommy for soaking him down and lathering him up with baby shampoo.

Hopefully he'll figure out that going and playing in the equipment barn and coming home gray and oily smelling will mean a bath for him and he'll think twice about playing htere.

Right, and I have some seaside property for sale down by Boise LOL

Outside of that, haven't done much, like I mentioned in a previous post it was going to be a putter around day. I did get one load of laundry done, washed the cat and painted the sites on the new pistol. Fixed the entry for Nicky on my home page (I wrote it when we believed and the vet confirmed that he was a she), so that is now corrected. I need to find a better html editor and revamp my pages. I'm on an email list and one of the ladies has offered to help, so hopefully I can get some pointers as I have my page and the coven's page to update.

Have to figure out dinner, probably do chicken nuggets and then sit and plan meals for this week.

Comments