My bags are packed, I'm ready to go....

Well, almost ready to go, just have a few last minute things we gotta do in the morning and we are all set.

The neighbor will watch the kitties for us and see that they don't starve to death (tho the kitties will probably do their level best to convince her she needs to feed them 7-8 times a day or else they will expire on the spot LOL).

After work we went over to a friends house to help her bless the place. She's been there for a while now and it was long overdue. So the blessing was full of mirth and irreverance (pretty much in keeping with our coven LOL). Did potluck, so I didn't have to deal with dinner dishes tonight as we'd hit Winco onthe way and picked up coleslaw to take for our portion. It got all eaten and the containers tossed.

Right now I am winding down a bit from the day, will toddle off to bed in a few. Got the coffee maker set so we'll have coffee in the morning. Just waiting for the clothes in the dryer to finish. Normally they would have been done this morning, but that little s*&t KiKi peed on the bed last night and I had to wash the bedspread and the blanket this morning, so my cold wash had to wait until I came home tonight (all my sweaters and good work clothes, some of which I need to take with me so we can go out with friends). I'm going to throw a plastic sheet on the bed when we leave with a blanket over it, as I don't want to shut the bedroom off while we are gone so KiKi has someplace to hide when the boys start to get on her nerves (whihc is frequent).

Dryers done, so time to go. See ya all when I get back.

Comments