Sweet!

Popped out to the pawn shop at lunch. Hubby spotted a little Taurus .357 magnum revolver that looked like it would just be the ticket for me. So wandered in and checked it out and I am in love :) Such a sweet little revolver, it has an after market grip on it that felt so good in my hand. Hubby is going to see what kind of deal he can swing for it, so he can get it for me.

Really pretty out today, the trees are all limed with frost. It is also very foggy and very cold. I really need to dig out my winter gloves, lows will be hitting minus temps later this week and I don't do cold real well. Luckily hubby got plenty of kerosene for the Dragon, so we'll be nice and toasty in the evenings.

Going to look at getting some veggie starts going early, I am bound and determined to have lots of tomatos and bell peppers earlier in the summer in my garden. I'll be looking at picking up those laundry baskets from the dollar store to use as planters in the next couple of months so I can scatter veggies around the yard. Still working out a plan for the garden, can't start that too early :D

Comments