Survived Monday

Got more sleep last night, tho I apparently dislodged the nasal interface at one point and hubby woke me up. Re-adjusted it and went right back to sleep. It was really nice being at work and not feel so crappy, tho by this afternoon I was dragging again, then again, we aren't sure how long I've been seriously sleep deprived since it seems to have come on gradually. So I will be a while yet before I am back to normal.

Saturday we hit a local antique/2nd hand funriture store as our neighbor had been there earlier and saw they had a microwave for $15. So we went and checked it, turns out it was a microwave AND convection oven, so we bought it. It was made in 1991, but GE is sending us the manual for it. I've been hacking out the microwave part of it, I hope we don't need the probe for the convection oven function, it didn't come with that.

Currently using it to defrost chicken thighs, going to do chicken nuggets for dinner. Probably do some kind of rice and then nuke some frozen corn. A nice simple dinner.

Going to hem a pair of pants for hubby, have to take about 5 inches off of them so they will fit better. Business is picking up and he needs decent clothes, can't impress clients in t-shirts and sweats all the time. One of his clients is a downtown business man, with any luck he will recommend hubby to other downtown businesses. Having more steady clients would be a very good thing :)

Well, microwave just beeped, have to run and see how well it defrosted and then get to work on dinner.

Comments