My sneaky, sneaky hubby

Is going to get a big ol' kiss when we get home tonight (and hopefully a little more if I have the energy ;) ).

He calls me this morning and says he's gotta pick me up at lunch. Since he's been at the pawn shop working on their computer I think it is reference for that pistol he'd worked the deal on and I was going to get to go in and get it earlier (it was going to be a couple more weeks until I could get it, which was fine as it is too cold for me to even think about going out to the range and do any shooting). So I grabbed the lunch I brought (figuring I can rush into the staff lounge as soon as I got back to eat it) and my purse with my ID and off I go. We park downtown and start walking towards the shop. We proceed to pass the shop and go a few doors down. Okay, maybe we are doing lunch at Wheatberries? Wonderful bakery that makes sandwiches and wraps to die for. Nope, hubby says turn right into Plush Brush, a beauty salon. He says to the girl, my wife has an appointment to have her nails done. WOW! Such a sneak he is :) I've never had my nails done professionally, they look incredible. She cleaned them up some, smoothed out the ridges and we did them in a gorgeous burgundy color that matches the warm fuzzy vest I am wearing to keep from freezing at my desk hehehehehehe

So here I sit with my nails looking gorgeous, feeling so much better then I did and wondering if we can swing doing this on a regular basis LOL (probably not, but I'm now giving serious consideration of getting a full out manicure).

Now, I just gotta do something about the mop that is my hair (okay, my hair doesn't look that bad, but it is gettign too long and frizzy for my liking)

Comments