A little less sparklie

Put away some more the christmas decorations, mostly the ones on the entertainment unit and on the buffet. I've left the garland and lights on the shleves and mirror tho. May take them down next week. Looks a wee bit depressing in here now. Oh well, at least I have the neon flamingo light on :D

Looks like Costco is out of budget this time around. If we only needed a few things, like meat, it would be no problem, but we need more veggies, flour, cocoa, spices and other odds and sods that I don't need to buy in huge quantities. So we'll do our shopping at Winco and Safeway. Safeway has their Rancher's Reserve beef chuck roasts for $1.99 a pound and those are very versitile and very tasty. I can fill in with chicken from Winco and with luck they will have more hambuger for a decent price so I can make more spaghetti sauce and hamburger patties. I may even look at trying a pot of chili, not too spicy so hubby can enjoy it (I've been slowly working his palate upp from bland foods to foods with a lot more flavor and a bit more heat in them).

Between surfing BE, BC and BlogCrowd I've managed to get a bit of house cleaning done. Recording Joan and Melissa Rivers on the DVR, I do like watching the fashions on the red carpet at various award shows. Won't watch the award shows themselves, but I do like to see the fashinos. Now that Joan seems to have gotten either off the booze or drugs, she's back to be funny and catty, instead of mean and a total bitch.

Well, time for tea and more surfing hehehehehehe (I so love lazy Sunday afternoons :D )

Comments