Kewlness

I added a Google search box that will search my journal :D I just tested it by plugging in the workd "chicken" and it grabbed all my posts where I've mentioned chicken, so it is a cool way to check out what recipes I've posted (along with anyo other mention of things). It can also search the net.

So I've gotten the soup going, turkey stock, leftover chicken (there's that word LOL) a couple different kinds of frozen stirfry veggies and half a bag of frozen broccoli. I think I've got some barley in the pantry somewhere I think I'll throw in.

While I was at it, I cleaned out a bunch of stuff from the little freezer and the fridge. I figure it it was dated before May of this last year, I'm probably not going to be using it anytime soon, so it got tossed. I now have lots of containers I can re-use.

One the gift card front, hubby got a call today from the corporate headquarters (wow, we weren't expecting anyone to call for several more days at least. Turns out the card was bought on a debit/credit card so they can't give us cash for it, BUT they do have a prefer customers list where they have special deals, and according to the lady on the phone, they WILL be having specials on vacuum sealers, so we are going to keep an eye out for them. They will be letting us know when the sales are on.

I currently have a small beef roast defrosting in the oven, I really, really am missing my microwave. I have tons of microwave popcorn I like for snacks and can't have them, so now I am obsessing on microwave popcorn LOL

Comments