http://jeanc38.bravemusings.com/entry/7916

Hubby didn't get to sleep this morning until after 6:30am, which meant what little sleep I got was very disturbed. So I let him sleep in while I got ready for work and started looking for coinage in order to get a parking permit for the day (hubby usually drives me to work, so I don't bother getting a parking permit for the U). Thinking I was going to have to resort to the check book, I decided to check the parking website. HALLELUJAH!!!!!! They aren't enforcing any parking in the red lots, so I didn't have to fork over any money to get the permit. So I am currently parked out behind the law school, which isn't much further then the gold lot on the other side of it (gold lots are the "we are going to gouge you for the permits and then park all the univeresity vehicles in those lots" parking lots :P ) and I didn't have to pay for the privilage.

So I'll drive home at lunch so he can have the car this afternoon.

Comments