Busy day today

I have the day off, but I've a lot to do. Already have a crockpot going with split pea soup and a load of laundry in. Picked up hamburger, some pork loin roasts and a big chuck roast at Winco I will process today. The pork loins I will brin, the burger I'll mix with seasoning and make into patties to freeze and I'll cut the roast in half to make 2 meals.

Hubby has 2 clients today, so we will be able to gas up the car and pick up a few more groceries. Winco was out of bulk powdered milk and the sliced cheese that was on sale. May even see about picking up another flat or two of burger. I picked up tomato sauce, so would like to do up a pot of spaghetti sauce for the freezer.

Currently watching Nicholas Nickleby while puttering around. Nathan Lane is currently on and chewing up the scene so wonderfully well. This is the one Dickins story I am not really familier with, so I am enjoying seeing it for the first time.

Picked up a bar of Fels Naptha yesterday, so will look at making up some more laundry detergent this week. I am finding the homemade is so much nicer then the regular store bought stuff.

Comments