BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Don't know what the official low was, but our thermometer said it got down to 7.7 dregrees F! Okay, found it, it got down to 8 degrees officially. Idiot child Mister didn't come home last night, I really hate it when he decides he's a feral kitty when the weather gets nasty and cold.

Idiot child Nicky went out first thing this morning, but it was up to 19 degreses by then and I saw his brother Angel outside, which means his brother Tuffy is out there also so he has someone to play with this morning.

Ran out of energy about 5pm last night, so we hit Winco and picked up one of their chicken dinners, so I didn't have to cook last night. Brought it home and we did rum and cokes to go with it :D Was feeling REAL good after dinner hehehehehe

Hopefully we can drive down to Lewiston sometime this weekend, we need to hit Costco to stock up on things. Weather is giving us a heavy snow warning for later today or tonight, so we aren't too sure if we want to deal with the grade when the weather starts to roll in. So we may possibly go down to morrow or possibly on Monday as I have the day off.

Currenlty surfing blogexplosion and blogclicker, finally onw some credits on BC last night after surfing most of the night, a whole 17 credits. Granted, I only won 3 credits on BE in that time also. So we'll see what I can get when I surf today. Finding more new blogs on BC whihc is nice to see, but I still keep running across a number of blogs that I'd seen earlier in the session on BC.

Comments