Friday at last!!!!

Finally heard from my doctors office about the results of my sleep test. I do have apnea and the doc wants me back in to be titrated to find out the correct pressure the CPAP I will be getting will be set to. So hubby called for me and we are waiting back for the appointment. So hopefully soon I will be getting a good nights sleep and I can stop feeling so crappy and exhausted all the time. I can tell you one thing, it is playing HECK with my love life :)

In other news, the snickerdoodles came out well, I did the whole double batch so I don't have to deal with baking tomorrow. I do know I want a Kitchenaid stand mixer if I'm going to do anymore baking. I hate the mixing the dough part.

The hunt for the tree is going to be more difficult. We usually get our tree from the St Mary's School lot, but they sold out already and closed up shop a couple of days ago. We may be going out the 24th to cut one down in the woods if we can buy one in town for a decent price. The Forest Circus permits are only $3 or so, but next Friday will be the first free time I can go out as I am working most of next week.

My final word regarding that abomination on SciFi called Legend of Earthsea, run, don't walk to your nearest book store and buy the trilogy, don't watch the miniseries, they so royally f**ked it up that words can't even begin to describe exactly how I am feeling towards those film makers. Ms LeGuin wrote an article for Slate magazine entitled A Whitewashed Earthsea. She is definately not happy with what they did to her books.

Comments