Saturday night

and here I am at work:( It is not too bad, Saturday nights tend to be slow. We had a desk worker whose family came into town and she couldn't find anyone to take her whole shift and none of the other permanent staff could help cover, so I'm it :D

So here I sit, jumping up and down to help the few folk here, attempting to not throw this laptop across the room LOL I like haveing a real mouse, the button and the pad take a LOT of getting used to. Not too mention, I definately prefer real sized keyboards. Oh well, at least I have something to while waiting for the next patron :)

Didn't do martinis last night, hubby was hankering for marguaritas, so we did up a pitcher of those instead. Very yummy.

Slept in this morning, then puttered about a little. We ripped a 7'6" board down to make a shelf for in the bedroom over the mirror and dresser. I'm using it to display my wigs and hats on wig heads. It will look really cool. Managed to put a splinter in my finger under the nail fro the shelf (the piece of wood has been sitting outside most of the summer so it was a bit weathered)

Tomorrow I AM going to get those pork roasts brined LOL I didn't feel like it last night and today was a relatively lazy day.

Comments