It's almost Friday, it's almost Friday, it's almost Friday!!!!

Long, icky week. I've been feeling like crap most of it, not getting enough sleep is DEFINATELY not helping. Doctor's appointment today right after lunch, so will see about getting that referral to the sleep clinic. I've also been dealing with tachycardia attacks after eating, so I am most definately NOT a happy camper. Not sure what is triggering it off, a particular food or seasoning.

Weather is cold and icky and supposed to be getting even colder this weekend. Am definately glad we've gotten the place buttoned up.

Mom arrives Monday, she'll be staying about 5 days, tho she will be staying at a hotel. Since the 2nd bedroom is the office, we've really no place to put guests except in the living room. Our friends don't mind, but putting my mom on the couch just doesn't seem the right thing to do.

Tomorrow I'll be taking off work at 3 and we'll be doing our turkey day grocery shopping (as well as the regular shopping). I'm looking at different dressing recipes as hubby loves his stuffing sandwiches and the amount I make to put in the bird is never enough. So along with my regular recipe, I'm going to check a couple others out and make them also, tho they will be cooked in cassaroles instead of the turkey. Am considering creme brulee for dessert, as I have a blow torch that I've been wanting to play with. The dollar store has ramekins I can use to bake the creme brulee in.

If you want to increase the number of folk who read your journal, check out BlogExplosion. I signed up the other day and have noticed my traffic has dramatically increased. I have also discovered that BlogExplosion is extremely addicting as you can surf other blogs and earn credits. I'm still figuring out the credit thing tho. You can use the credits to "buy" banner space and then submit a banner (and if they approve it, they do have some guidelines) and then you get 30 impressions for every 1 credit you "spend" (your banner will be rotated with other banners at the top of each BlogExplosion page). Kinda cool. I'm still figuring out what else you can do with the credits.

Comments