Back from the doc

BP: 118/64, pulse: thru the roof, nasel passages: stuffy, throat: not much room. Verdict: based on what hubby reported about my snoring, my report about various symptoms and such and lack of room in my throat the doc agreed we needed the sleep study. So paperwork filled out, they will send it and hopefully the insurance will cover it (they should).

In the meantime, she gave me a sample of nasal spray to see about keeping my nasal passages open at night to help me breath.

Oh, and she thinks I have bursitis in my my left hip, based on the stiffness and pain I have when I sit or lie in one place for any length of time. So I need to figure out how to get back into an exercise routine, since the one I like got canceled becasue the U decided the jocks needed the pool more then the employees in the wellness program. Going to talk with the ladies of my coven and look at maybe doing belly dancing more often then once in a while. I hate exercising by myself, so I might also rope hubby into doing tai chi a few evenings a week.

Speaking of hubby, he took me out for lunch at the chinese buffet before my appointment. YUMMMMMMM.

Comments