WOO HOO!!!!!

That's it, I'm buying some lottery tickets. Got a call from hubby saying "why didn't you tell me you were getting a bonus" to which I replied," I've been screwed over so many times by the university when it comes to money I wasn't going to hold my breath or count on being one of the ones who got the one time 1% bonus". Between the dealer fixing our car for free and the bonus, looks like our luck is changing and maybe we'll win the Powerball tomorrow hehehehehe

SO HAPPY DANCE!!!!

Which means we can do a serious grocery shop. I'm figuring about half of it is going to buy meat and the other half for every thing else I will need. So this weekend I am going to do some serious planning as I'm thinking of laying in some soups and stews in the freezer and actually start PLANNING menus.

Comments