Stuff

This twitching is starting to drive me nuts, I'm getting a headache from it. Now my eyes feel like there is serious pressure on the back of them pushing them forward. If the doc doesn't have any answers tomorrow, then it is off to the opthamologist.

I've added buttons up above to the various blog lists I have, just click on a button and it will take you there. I figure this lets me free up some of the link slots for other cool sites I come across. I found a site that lets you make the buttons online called CoolArchive. I haven't looked around the site too much, but making the buttons was pretty easy.

For anyone interested, there is a Mount Saint Helens VolcanoCam

One of the librarians brought in some teeny tiny tomatos, they are the size of a pea He doesn't know what kind they are, his daughter had planted them thinking they were cherry tomatos. He calls them "tomato pills". They are very yummy, big tomato taste, teeny tiny size. So I grab an extra handful and I am going to take them home and seed them and save the seeds to start next year. They are the perfect size to toss in salads.

Was looking at my garden this morning, something ate a hole in one of my little bell peppers. Looks like I will have to put out something to catch the little buggers. I am suspecting earwigs, so it looks like beer bait time, lure the darn things in and let them drown BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Comments