WHEW!!!!

Just survived my annual wellness physical. Goddess I hate those. If I'm going to be stuck flat on my back with something getting poked into me, the least they can do is put a picture of Tom Selleck on the ceiling to make it more pleasurable LOL All in all it was fine, my BP was up to a whole 138/88, mostly due to I hate doctors offices and lack of caffeine (I COULD have had my coffee black, but black coffee is foul and I HAVE to have it adulterated before I can drink it). We've come to the conclusion some of the aches and pains I have been having (esp in my feet) has been from the lack of calcium, which makes sense as I've stopped doing a lot of milk and cheeses since the price of them is ridiculous. So we'll look at cheaper alternative sources (calcium fortified orange juice for example). She ruled out plantars facitious (sp?) and tendonitus as I didn't have any pain when she was messing with my feet. I did almost go thru the roof when she was pressing over my gallbladder, but I don't have any pain after eating and I have been pulling the muscles in that area as is (again, probably the lack of calcium and I've been charley horsing all over). My yearly mammogram (I'm a Hanford downwinder baby with a family history of cancer) scheduled for Sept, the earliest they had any openings. The imaging center is busy, busy, busy. So I get to look forward to a whole month of looking froward to getting squished LOL (okay I had it done last year and it wasn't as bad as some people make it out to be) So now I am awaiting the results of the blood draw for thyroid, lipid and glucose, should hear about those early next week, they always send me a copy of the reports for my records. Went home, had lunch and TWO big mugs of coffee with chocolate and am now feeling SOOOOO much better :)

Comments