GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

God damn those &^%%$ who schedule the pool to every level of hell there is. They've canceled my deep water aerobics class becasue of "scheduling difficulties"!!!!


Can you tell I am a bit pissed. The email that just came thru says they MIGHT be able to schedule it for maybe 6:30 in the bloody AM or possibly around 10:30 or 11:30 am, ALL times that are not suitable AT ALL!!!!

Scheduling difficulites my foot, the University is putting money they can get out of kiddie swim lessons and the high school swim team over the health of the employees. So it looks like I am now out my regular relaxing workouts a couple times a week as there is NOTHING else that is even remoting of interest to me, with the exception of weight lifting and again at unsuitable times.

I will of course be dropping them a note of displeasure, tho in not so direct terms.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Comments