I HAVE PEAS!!!!!!

WEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! I was out watering my garden last night and I noticed a sugar pea, then I noticed more sugar peas and it finally sank in that I GREW FOOD!!!!!! I got hubby to come out and look. There is probably about a handful all together at the moment, but I'm going to pick them tonight and enjoy eating something I grew myself.

So I am now anxiously awaiting the long beans to go from flowers to beans and it looks like the cucumbers are starting to put out flowers also.

I've some little gnats covering my tomatos, but they don't seem to be hurting them any, but I sprayed them with my homemade bug spray to make them go away, just in case. Most of the tomatos are now bearing blossoms, so hopefully I'll see signs of tomatos soon.

I'm now in the process of creating a webpage for our coven, I'd a page created a year ago, but all my work has since disappeared in multiple system crashes and wipe and re-installs of WinDOZE, so I am starting over from scratch. We are the Mystical Coyote Coven and we are a very eclectic group, so coming up with a page that reflects us is going to be lots of fun.

If anyone wants to watch a good movie, I recommend Tremors 4: back to the beginning. We finally watched it last night and it was REALLY well done. Now if SciFi would get their collective heads out of their asses and bring the series back, life would be SO much better.

Comments