blah

Didn't get to sleep until after 1 am and I am so bagged today. Weather outside is cool and windy, the cool is a nice change for the hot we've been having, tho I wish it would rain so I don't have to water the garden all the time. It just needs a good soaking rain so the water can go deep into the soil and my garden won't dry out quite so fast.

One of my tomato plants has definately bitten the big one, I didn't think it was going to make it, but I hoped. Have to figure out what I'm going to plant in that space. My new roma seedlings aren't doing too terribly well. I'm giving serious consideration to direct seeding some romas where the big boy tomatos failed, moving a couple cages on top to keep kitties out (staking up the tomatos that lost their cages) and seeing if the romas prefer that instead.

I'm saving my coffee grounds in a seperate container from my kitchen scrapes. I'm going to work the grounds into the soil around my plants.

Just read on Google news that Jimmy Doohan, Scotty from Star Trek: TOS has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. That sucks, he is such a cool guy.

Comments