ARRRGHHHHH!!!!

That's it, next year I am taking EVERY Friday off during the summer. Sitting here, looking out at the nice day and being stuck at my desk is driving me nuts. It WAYYY!!! too nice a day to be indoors.

Since it is a 2 day weekend, I don't plan on doing much by way of housework. Do a little straigthening up, but I want to spend time outside. Maybe look at clearing the shed out and hauling somethings off to the dump so I have room in the shed to store a lot of what is sitting on the porch.

Definately want to get out and see if I have any worms under my compost pile. I really want to get my worm bin up and running and am still having problems finding the right worms locally. I may have to break down and just buy those red wrigglers that Wally World is selling in their sports dept as fishing bait. Not sure how many are in a container, but I'd be starting with a very small amount of worms.

Will work on finishing the Thursday Next novel this evening. Hubby is anxious to get his hands on it and if I'm not careful I won't get it back to finish it if he does.

Comments