Yesterday

So yesterday I slept in a bit (even tho the alarm went off), got up, did coffee, tossed some laundry in the machine (I am SO gld to have gotten that cold water tap fixed), got dressed, went out to commit thistlecide again, did the previous nights dishes and puttered about the living room.

It has been so nice to be able to open up the house and enjoy the nice wether and sunshine, overnight temps are getting into the 50's, so it will soon be time to open up the back door and open the window in it so the kitties can have 24/7 indoor/outdoor access.

I mentioned our newest guilty pleasure, Celebritry Poker Showdown on Bravo. We'd watched an episode a couple weeks back and got instantly hooked on it. I dislike most reality shows that the networks run, but I like shows like Trading Spaces, Monster House, Queer Eye for the Straight Guy nd such, along with all my cooking shows. We caught the first episode of Big this week, I think that is going to be a good show to watch. They built a HUGE electric guitar that actually worked. Can't wait to see what else they build.

Mowed the lawn last night, did little weeding in the garden. Some of my tomato plants aren't going to make it. If is the cherry tomatos, then no problem, I've got some going in a pot put front. If it is the romas, then I didn't have many seedilings to start with and I've got a small starter going now so I can get some late ones in. I'll probably put them in pots on the porch instead of in the ground. I'll probably seed where they were with more cucumbers or possibly more onions.

Todays projects are: finish the living room, go thru the cupboard over the wsher/dryer, getting into the office closet and then make a start on the bedroom. At some oint when we go out, I'll drop the recycling off.

Comments