OOOOOOOOO blessed, cool rain!

Frivil, I hate that when it happens. Had a nice little post and then it disappears when I hit "post entry" :mad:


Okay, suffice to say, it's cooling down, we'v a bit of rain and hopefully we'll have some more. Temp outside is now 74F and temp in the house is 84F.

It is cooling off enough to look at fried chicken and sauteed walla walla sweets with a bit of cheese sprinkled on top. Probably do frozen brocoli for the veg.

Did some more weeding in the garden. If I WANTED morning glory (AKA bind weed, an annoying weed) I'd have a bumper crop. My swet onions are making showing now. Definately need to see about turning my compost pile. I want to move it off for a while and se if by chance I hav ANY worms suitable for my worm bin. If not, I can at lest turn it so it can rot properly.

Comments