End of a long week

My moods are definately affected by the weather, I've been feeling rather BLECH most of the days.

Heard the sad news about Ray Charles yesterday, he was one of the greatest voices of the century whose music crossed musical genre lines. This weekend I'll be putting our copy of the Blues Brothers into the VCR just to watch Ray as the music store owner.

We were going to do that last night, but hubby surprised me with tickets to see Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban at our local theater. Little sneak hehehehehe He totally had me fooled, he said we needed to stop at our ISP to pay our bill and then he just walked right into the theatre. The movie was great, the best one yet, even hubby really liked it. He enjoyed the previous two movies, but liked this one the best. I did have to fill him in on some background info and such, hes never read the books. Not quite his flavor in reading. I did forget about the spider scene tho, I crawled under the seat until it was safe, and I don't care how funny the spider was on rollar skates, I wasn't coming up until it was safe hehehehehe

I did get the last of my seedlings transplanted into pots. Two of them are vase shaped and they are standing out front and then I have two that are regular pots in hangers on the porch. I need to get more potting soil and then I will start some more pots of tomatos and such to produce later in the summer. With luck I can bring some of them in in the fall and have fresh veggies for a bit longer.

We are finally teaching Nicky she can't eat the food we have on our plates, she isn't thrilled with that idea. She suddenly realizes she's hungry and rather then go out to eat her own food, she prefers to have what mommy and daddy are having LOL Some of it is a bit too spicy for little kitty tummys, but she hasn't figured that out yet. She is eating out of the big kitty bowls, along with her kitten chow, so I know she is getting enough to eat.

Comments